The Linux kernel has more than 27 million lines of code (Linux, 2020) and dozens of security features. Knowing what to focus on to build and deploy a secure embedded system can feel insurmountable.
Join us for this 45-minute deep-dive training on protecting any Linux-based system from many common cybersecurity, tampering, and reverse-engineering attacks.
What you will learn:
• Linux kernel, user space, and memory management security
• Runtime security features including DAC, MAC, and Namespaces
• Other security considerations, such as kernel configuration and signed modules
- Michael Mehlberg, Vice President of Marketing, Star Lab
- Ryan Thibodeaux Title Principal Technologist, Star Lab